Why advertise your business with The Local?
Here are 11 reasons why...
1. The Local is a monthly community newspaper published in Newcastle (NSW, Australia) designed to inform and entertain the residents of Adamstown, Hamilton, Lambton and New Lambton and surrounding areas. Our readers are your customers! How do you reach them at present? Can you be sure they are seeing your message?
2. With a hand-delivered, letterbox distribution of more than 21,000 copies, The Local reach readers efficiently and cost-effectively each and every month. Your customers are keen to know what your business can offer them.
3. An estimated potential readership of more than 48,000 residents will receive your message through The Local each and every month. Is there a better way to reach your primary market?
4. The Local offers cost-effective advertising options for your business. If you save on your marketing costs you can pass the savings on and offer customers the best value possible.
5. The editorial focus of The Local is community news, neighbourhood groups and local events. Community groups are built on the commitment of local people who are your potential customers.
6. The Local champions local businesses and encourages readers to buy locally. Local residents love supporting local businesses whenever they can. Ask yourself, is your current advertising being seen by the locals?
7. The Local is printed in an A5 format for easy reading. Being a compact format it is often kept by readers for reference for the whole month and beyond, not quickly recycled and forgotten.
8. The Local has an active social media presence with more and more Facebook followers every week. News that breaks through the month is updated regularly. Each edition of The Local is also available to read online, anywhere in the world via issuu.com/ Your customers are online. Be sure your message is being seen there as well.
9. The Local is owned and published by Mark Brooker, a Newcastle resident of 20+ years with more than 25 years media sales and management experience in Newcastle, the Hunter and elsewhere. Over that time Mark has worked with many hundreds of businesses to grow their market through quality, cost-effective print advertising.
10. The next issue of The Local will be published at the end of this month. Don’t miss the special introductory advertising packages available to your business. We offer one complete price for your advertising, including design, proofing and distribution. No hidden extra charges.
11. The Local is printed on Australian made recyclable paper using 55% renewable fibres.
Contact Mark on 0455 210 000 or email us via the button below to book your advertising in next month's issue of The Local....